Sunday, September 11, 2016

JUST IN THE TIME OF NYK

Alright, faithful followers.  The new, New, NEw, NEW chapter one is uploaded for viewing!  Take a look and let me know what you think.  I feel like I'm going through more beginnings than the LOTR has endings!

Also, check out all my recent posts.  They're absolutely brilliant!  I'm blindeded by them!

I'll keep it short because I know you have much catching up to do.

Go.  Read.  Love.  Hate.  React.

And until you're done, don't bother me, because...



on to the next chapters!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting your work.. and you are correct I too have A LOT of catching up to do. I do want to pass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting your work.. and you are correct I too have A LOT of catching up to do. I do want to pass!

    ReplyDelete