Wednesday, February 22, 2017

PATTON'S SAD TAIL- VOL. XV (DEAD END)

C says /k/  Cat in a cabin.  /k/ /k/ /k/

K says /k/  Kitty needs to kill.  /k/ /k/ /k/

Take it easy, Patton.  You've been through a lot.

I won't even tell you what my ass feels like.  How's my tail?  Did you fix it?

Take it easy.

That means no.  Show me.  Look at my ass.

There.  Not too bad, right?

Not too bad?  My ass is literally in a sling.  And my tail is floppin' to the side like a giant...

Easy now.  You know Plato needed your...I mean...you.  What do you want from me?

Besides my tail fixed, and my fang back, and for you to die?  I need a vacation.  I mean, I really need to get out of this s***hole before I go CRAZY...er.

You're right.

Wait, what?  How's Plato?

He's fine.  He's locked in the bedroom.  

I wanna see him...NOW!

Alright, Jesus.  Can you get there by yourself?

Just get the f*** out of my way.  Now ass up in the cursed sling-mobile, I had to use my hands for mobility.  I crossed the living room as if being wheel-barreled by a small shopping cart.  You bastard. 

You won't need it much longer.  The master snickered.  I later found out I didn't need it at all.  A lot of good it did me then.

Just open the G-d door.

The door and my eyes opened to the miracle.  Still unconscious, Plato rested in a stupid contraption much like mine, upgraded, of course.  His entire body seemed to levitate above the floor, hoisted by clear straps between six small wheeled posts.  An I.V. packed with nutrients and slow sedation ran from a pole on the front of the stupid contraption. The requisite cat-theter and cat-lostomy sack hung appropriately from his crotch.  His new hands dangled delicately inches from the carpet.  His ass and tail remained untouched.  Lucky.

His breaths were light and steady.  He looked peaceful, as if meditating.  And his body looked...younger.  The skeletal frame had begun to regenerate new muscle.  The hair regained a healthy, virile sheen.  Deep black and blood orange stripes seemed to glow in the artificial light.  Even his crooked, knotty spine had straightened and strengthened.  He had been saved, given new life.

I was speechless, though far from thoughtless.  I looked up at the master, my unbalanced temper momentarily steadied.  You did it.

He looked down at me, ever conscious.  We did it.  I'm sorry for what you had to go through.

You will be...I mean, you better be.

I don't like when you think like that.  Anyway, he'll be alright.  The master assured.  He could use the rest.  You know, no distractions, no added stress.  We could all use a break.

At that moment, seeing the majesty of what Plato bestowed, it didn't matter.  We should have stayed there...with him...in that moment.  But, no, my balance too precarious, my appreciation too shallow, my sight too narrow, I still needed to get out...and appease my darker desires. 

I could tell the thought of going to the cabin (which I take FULL credit for) popped a nad with the master.  He immediately started packing, as he so often did before his month long (or weekend, whatever) trips to his mountain asylum.  I remained by Plato's side amidst the shuffling.  I watched him, shared my energy with him, hoping we would grow young together.  I knew he'd be alright, better than me. 

The thought brought an open mouth smile to my face.  As it closed, however, the part of my upper lip that hung over the gap in my teeth tucked itself behind my lower fang.  I could feel an inadvertent idiotic scowl form.  I'm sure I looked like a retarded pit bull.  I needed that fang back.  I searched for feeling in my tail.  I'd like that back as well.  You get well, Plato.  I got some shit to rectify.


I could feel the master putting the finishing touches on his cabin prep.  He tip-toed into the bedroom, making sure Plato had everything he needed for a couple days solitude.  As he left the room, he waved me after him.  I wheel-barreled behind and he gently closed the door.

You ready?  He thought in a whisper.

He's a f***ing Bad Ass.  I said, still marveling at Plato.

I know.  We should go.  And he released my ass from the sling.  My hind legs landed on the carpet, feeling surprisingly fit.  My tail landed on the carpet, feeling unsurprisingly nothing.

You suck.  I'm ready, but you still suck.

I do love you, Patton.  He said,reaching for the cat carrier.

No!  F*** you!  "Hsss!"  I think I can do this ride without.

Alright, damn.  I'm gonna bring it anyway, just in case.

Yeah, just in case I slice your balls off, you can keep 'em in there.

Well, this is gonna be fun.  He said as we walked out of the apartment and to the Jeep.

You have no idea...


Now start from the beginning, I'm rearranging a book!

Plato's rehab.

No comments:

Post a Comment