Wednesday, January 4, 2017

TWIDDLING MY OPPOSABLE THUMBS

Hmmm, I've never typed the word twiddling.  Odd little term. 

Anywhey, shut up.  Has it really been two months since my last post?  I've been busy.  No really...reeeley biiizzzy.

So, it's 2017, the year Bad Ass Sci Fi explodes!  My universe is expanding as fast as...the universe.

Check it out...

I just flung my 'professional' website/blog/email into the ethersphere (thanks for the Spark, RJT/Xeno).  Seriously, check it out.

kirkehammond.com

plus

kirkehammond@gmail.com

Trust me, it's...there.

You'll have to repeatedly forgive my reemphasized redundancies.  To explain.

Bad Ass Sci Fi is my fun site!
kirkehammond is my serious site, but it's also bad ass!

Now bugger off.  I'm writing a book!  Weee!

2 comments:

  1. Your welcome! Keep writing right now & read right now. Your doing it!
    -xeno

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Xeno,

      I'm still learning, but I really appreciate your support, encouragement, and all the other 'help' you provide ;)

      Delete