Wednesday, January 18, 2017

DISCOVERY CHANNELS

Hopefully you know by now that the Bad Ass Sci Fi blog is my laboratory, my think tank, where I experiment on all things Bad Ass in the realms of Halteres and Opposable.  I will need to reorganatize this site and maybe build a new one, but the domain will remain!  If you need more general malarkey about writing and life, go to

www.kirkehammond.com

Oh, you already got that?  Sor-ry!

So I was thinking about the whole discovery channel thing.  Halteres and Opposable are inexorable companion pieces.  They forever exist together in the Bad Ass Sci Fi universe.  I consider them perpendicular universes, connected by channels.  These channels are opened through ideas, Sparks, discovery.  The tie in is complicated and teetering on forced being pulled down by cliche.  But there exists something more profound.  Something original.  Something beautiful.  Something Bad Ass!  I need to feel their connection.  I need to make it real.  I get the feeling it may be my legacy, whether I succeed or fail in its realization.

So in the immediate future, now that I'm riding a wave of manic creativity, I will plaster my digital canvas with light, shape, and perspective, until something tangible emerges.  Join me!

And just 'cause I'm feeling frisky, here's one of my discovery channels.  Such a sad tail he bears.



Now bask, and breath, and leave, I'm channeling a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment