Wednesday, April 6, 2016

THE SOUNDS OF SCIENCE (FICTION)- AKA Horror vacui

Falling through through space, I realize it's three dimensional.  There's a lot more room.  It's like, volume.  Matter disintegrates.  Plasma fills the void.  I cannot comprehend.  I check my work email.

khalteres@gmail.com

I'm to the point where the lack of response is encouraging.  Better than an outright form rejection...to me.

It motivates me.  Halteres is all I've got.  I'm not saying that to try and garner sympathy.  Halteres is all I want.

Nature abhors a vacuum.  My nature abhors the vacuum that fills the empty spaces between when I'm plugging my novel, writing about my novel, and waiting for people to respond.

There is No Providence Without Tribulation

Halteres is my providence.  The process is my tribulation.

Chew on them nuggets.  Til the flip: Go listen to some audio commentary; I'm writing a book.

2 comments: