Wednesday, April 6, 2016

THE KYNOI- THE POWER BEHIND MY BAD ASS SCI FI

Hopefully we're back on track.

I know how amazing you think my personal confessions are, but I'd also like to put some information here that might actually entice you to read the novel.  Did I mention it's some bad ass sci fi?  Is that not specific enough for you?  Would you like details?  Do you want it cut up into little pieces and served with milk?  Alright, here we go.

I explained that the planet is the main character.  It provides the main power in the novel a canvas on which to operate.

So, I was thinking.  Here's an entity.  It's larger and more powerful than all life on Halteres combined.  It's less than everything, yet more than all we know.  It endeavors to enter the realm of everything, and is using Halteres to prove itself worthy of perfection and omnipotence.

And the most important part...Oh, gotta go.

I'll be back soon, but until next time:  Please.  Leave me alone, I'm writing a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment