Tuesday, April 4, 2017

THE CAT'S OUT OF THE BAG!

Alright!  Oh, yeah!  I'm a little excited.  Reasons?  Several.

Today is the one year anniversary of Bad Ass Sci Fi!  One year ago today, badassscifi.com came into existence.  It's been a hell of a year!

Halteres is still finished.  It still exists.  It's still Bad Ass.  Hell, I got another rejection letter for it less than two weeks ago.  F***ing epic! 

Now for the really great news.  I'm through two drafts of my new novel: Opposable!


105,000 words
400+ pages
250+ hours of in-program editing time.
32 chapters (+ 1 secret chapter)  Here's a rundown:
  • CH 1- MESO-FEAR/TERROR-BITES
  • CH 2- XENO
  • CH 3- THREE SAVIORS
  • CH 4- THE MORNING AFTER THE MORNING AFTER
  • CH 5- RE-ANIMATOR INTERRUPTED
  • CH 6- COPPS
  • CH 7- ROAD TRIP!  BUT FIRST
  • CH 8- ROAD TRIP!  FOR REAL
  • CH 9- PATTON'S SAD TAIL- VOLUME I
  • CH 10- S-HELL-TER
If you want the rest, let me know.  I'll send them to you!  Ch 1, 18, & 19, as well as the short story version of Patton's Sad Tail are currently available on this here, one year old domain website!
Ch 1- Meso-Fear/Terror-Bites is more straight horror.
Ch 18- Stalker is, I believe, a pretty descent little piece of terror.
Ch 19- Ashleigh shows off my sensitive side.  Shut up.

There you have it!  This shtuff is good.  Now I gotta get off my fat lazy ass and share my 'ideas' with the world.  If you read Opposable, you'll understand.  There's no escape.

Now, you are allowed to bother me.  I'm unleashing a book!

This is gonna be my hook!

No comments:

Post a Comment