Monday, July 18, 2016

ENTRENCHED IN ACTUALIZATION

Bad Ass Sci Fi rolls on.  Halteres continues to evolve.  Lots o' updates today!

First and foremost; I finished revising Chapter 1- Nyk.  It's available on the right sidebar!

Second and midmost; I revised my query letter (once again).  It's not posted, but let me know if you wanna take a look.

Third and lastmost (this probably should have been first, 'cause it's just too Bad Ass).  I designed and ordered a t-shirt!  Let me know what you think!

FRONT

BACK

More to come shortly.  Gotta start submitting again.  So until next time, don't bother me, I'm actualizing a book.  It's my...
NO ESCAPING, THAT'S FOR ME!

1 comment:

  1. Cool looking forward to getting one of my own. I wonder if Kanye or Kim Kardashian would want one?

    "One day I just woke up and realized that I can't touch yesterday. So why the heck was I leting it touch me?"

    ReplyDelete