Sunday, July 17, 2016

BAD ASS SCI FI: BOMBATTERED BUT NOT BEATEN

Well, I survived my first open critique of Halteres- Chapter One.  Words can describe:

Humbling
Enlightening
Encouraging
Reinforcing
Motivational
Bombattering (SB)

I'm not exactly saying I put the idiomatic cart before the horse with this project.  More like the 10 x 10^24 kg cart is strapped to the horse trying to get carried to the collective unconscious.

Bottom line; I gotta get back on the sane train!  The observations of 32 agents and numerous intelligent, learned, well read inspectors have led me to conclude one thing:

Halteres needs more Bad Ass!

Chapter One is due for a good looksy.  It's gotta hit the reader like a laser quill shot from a proton evaporator cannon.

Doubt?  Come at me, bro.  I got this.  I'm all in.  You have no idea, but you will.

Until then, don't bother me, 'cause here I go...
AGAIN!


1 comment:

  1. "There's no courage with out fear."
    Master Sergant Farell

    ReplyDelete