Wednesday, July 13, 2016

BAD ASS SCI FI: REANIMATED !

Sorry for the hiatus.  Just indulging in some life experience.  Ironically, the more I get out there, the more my mind comes back here; to Halteres.  Of course it's escapism.  That's what it is for me and that's what I hope it will be for you.

I want to thank Shannon, Monique, and Ryan once again for all their support and feedback.  It's invaluable!  You guys are the embers that keep my fire going.  Halteres, however, is and always will be the accelerant.  It's Dreyfuss' mashed potatoes. 

I know it's slow going.  Seems like forever, but it has been just over a year since I fully committed to this epic journey of Bad Ass Sci Fi.  I will continue.  I will double my efforts (which will be easy since they've been next to nil lately).  I will succeed.  The world still needs Halteres.

More chapters are just waiting to be read.  I'm sure you'll find them...

Thanks again and until next time: Don't bother me, I'm bringing a book to life.

1 comment:

  1. Need I remind you... that Halteres is exponentially different than a year ago and at that rate will be a third world country in 20 yrs. I hope I'm there to see it!

    ReplyDelete