Sunday, June 26, 2016

THOSE WHO DO NOT; GET SCATHED

With a mind like mine, every day mirrors Nyk's virgin flight over the Foculus; an unstable wavelength through an unknown medium.

I could easily turn this project, this Halteres, into a phenomenon.  I could just as easily abandon it like an unfinished postgraduate degree.  I must choose to do the former.  It's just too bad ass.

Those who do not fight for their dreams
Become victims of their nightmares.
Those who do not fight for their standing
Become victims of its gravity.
Those who do not fight for their lives
Become victims
Of life.

Sometimes I feel like a myth.  I must offer proof to garner belief.  I must convert the spiritual neurosurgeons of doubt and regret.  I must deploy the arsenal within my mind to destroy the blockade and open those that are not.  I have the proof.  I have the means.  I just need a stronger connection to providence (and the internet).  There is no providence without tribulation.

I have the chapters ready for digital distribution.  You WILL soon get the following:
Chapter 1- Nyk
Chapter 2- The Foculus (Revelations I)
Chapter 7- SCATHE (which could also serve as a prologue)
I also briefly thought of making the glossary available, but it contains too many spoilers (as if).  Maybe a truncated version with just the terms from these chapters.

Be ready, and until next time; don't bother me.  I'm promoting a book.
 
Ass.

1 comment:

  1. Ready for my next chapters...I'll text ya the answer.

    ReplyDelete