Friday, June 24, 2016

BAD ASS SCI FI IS EVOLVING

Alright, the fire's back and it's burning hotter than the Foculus!  With the help of my friends, Shannon and Ryan, I've righted my mind and set a course for total literary domination.  Watch out, I've got business cards!

 

I've cornered the market on bad ass sci fi.  Twitter, Facebook, and the domain of the world wide web are mine.  All mine!

I hit a bit of a lull recently.  Too many agent rejections and not enough belief in Halteres.  Then I began reading and editing it again.  Damn!  It's Bad Ass!

But soon I will be offering links to the first two chapters so you can experience it for yourself.  Do I boast?  Am I delusional?  Mmmm-ebbey.  But damn.  Just damn.

Summer's here and the time is right for bad ass sci fi in the streets!

Until we commune again, don't not bother me, I'm creating an empire.

No comments:

Post a Comment